WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – through the activation of cookies in your browser – will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEB PAGE USE?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Session Cookies (Transient): these cookies are deleted when you close your browser, and do not collect information from your computer. This type of cookie usually stores information in the form of an identification session that does not personally identify the user.
- Persistent Cookies (Permanent / Stored): these types of cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire (example is based on an established expiration date) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect information about the user’s identification, such as behavior when browsing the Internet or user preferences within a specific site.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
The Tramuntana Flow Association website may use third-party services that, on behalf of the Tramuntana Flow Association, will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website activity and other services. from Internet.
You can manage the cookies of the websites in your browser settings and you will always have the option to change this configuration by accepting, rejecting or deleting cookies. If you decide to change your configuration, you will find that certain functions and features will not run as intended when you use the services of Asociación Tramuntana Flow. The different configurations of your browser differ slightly from each other, so, to manage cookies, you must pay attention to the relevant settings of your browser.
If you want more information about cookies, visit the following websites, which include detailed information about the different types of cookies and how they are used, as well as how you can manage your preferences regarding cookies:
http://www.cookiepedia.co.uk/index.php?title=How_to_Manage_Cookies or http://www.aboutcookies.org/
You can also click below to get detailed information about how to disable and delete cookies in some of the most typical browsers:
The advertising companies also allow you to choose not to receive personalized advertising, if you prefer. This option does not disable the installation of cookies, but prevents these companies from using and collecting some data.
EXPRESS ACCEPTANCE OF THE USER
GUARANTEE THE COMPLIANCE OF THE LAW
The text model shown has tried to follow all the guidelines of the AGPD, but as I stated earlier in this post, doing so or with this text to this day can not guarantee in any way that the law of cookies is being complied with. agreement with the interpretation of the AGPD (although I understand that it is the most approximate). For this, we will have to wait for the clarifications that the AGPD will undoubtedly provide us soon.